One Piece Anniversary: DAY 6 • Relationships/Interactions:
↳ ”As we traveled to each island, we all became stronger even if we haven’t noticed it. With each island he’s visited, he, too, has overcome death. We don’t have anyone in our group who’d die so easily!!.”
Loving the bromance~
Trafalgar Long, everyone.
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
feeling like cry